YOUR RECORDING SESSION
The Doghouse, 4th Floor, 153 Queen St. Glasgow G1 3BJ.
We are located just off George Square, next door to Pizza Express: Google Maps
[Information for pupils and parents]
Dear Pupil / Parent,
As part of the project all participants will visit a professional recording facility to work alongside our experienced producer and engineer. The date and time of the session has been arranged by the pupils but will only be confirmed once the school have given their permission.
- Each session will last for 6 hours in total.
- Pupils will take part in a short workshop, equipment and instrument demonstrations followed by 4 hours of recording time.
- The studio is a newly fitted professional recording facility.
- All electrics have been certificated by an approved contractor.
- The building is wired with a central fire alarm system.
- We have 2 emergency exits.
- All BTN team members are registered with and approved by Disclosure Scotland’s PVG Scheme.
- The premises have toilet and kitchen facilities.
- Pupils are welcome to bring food and beverages.
- The studio has a separate entrance with lift access. Access to this can be easily arranged for any participant with mobility difficulties.
Any pupil or parent are welcome to contact us at any time with any questions they may have. The session will be taken by producer Rico Capuano and engineer Gerry Gregory.
Course Director / Senior Producer
We look forward to seeing you!
Please be on time.